Site Monitored for Security
At Quest Components, we know you are concerned about the safety of any website where you transact business. We are just as concerned that all of our
customers are safe doing business with us. Our website is regularly scanned by AlertSite to ensure maximum security. Some of the steps we take to ensure the security of your
sensitive information are:
- We make certain that credit card numbers and other sensitive information are always transferred from your computer to our server in encrypted form.
- We store your credit card and general information in a safe and protected form. This includes credit cards that you choose to store in Your Account. If you would
rather not store your credit card with us, we offer that as an option as well.
- Our employees do not have access to full credit card numbers. All transactions are processed automatically.
- We use industry-standard encryption (SSL) for all pages containing sensitive information such as your credit card information. You can verify our SSL certificate by clicking on
the lock that appears in the lower right hand corner of any page that is secured.
We respect the privacy of our customers. It is our promise that:
- No personal information is collected unless you specifically give it to us.
- We never engage in the selling of our customer list.
- We only send information to customers who specifically request it.
Quest Components is PCI DSS compliant and verfied. Additionally we are scanned regularly by a third party to maintain our compliancy. Click here to view a copy
of our current Certificate of PCI Compliance
What does this mean to you?
This means we care about protecting your credit card information. You trust us to provide you with the highest quality electronic components and you give us your credit card information
to complete the transaction. This is added comfort for you that we protect your card information to the highest of standards which keeps it safe. This is just one of many things we do
to make your experience in doing business with Quest comfortable and worry-free.
What is PCI Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that companies which process, store or transmit credit card information maintain
a secure environment. The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) was launched on September 7, 2006 to manage the ongoing evolution of the Payment Card Industry
(PCI) security standards with focus on improving payment account security throughout the transaction process. The PCI DSS is administered and managed by the PCI SSC
), an independent body that was created by the major payment card brands (Visa,
MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.).